Welcome to QuoteClub! We are pleased to offer you access to our website and related services. By accessing our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing QuoteClub’s website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you should not access or use the QuoteClub website.
- Description of Services QuoteClub provides users with access to a variety of content related to quotes, including but not limited to quotes from famous personalities, and quotes about love, life, and motivation. You understand that QuoteClub may make changes to the services offered on the website and that the content provided on the website may change from time to time.
- User Conduct You agree to use the QuoteClub website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe upon the rights of any third party. You understand that you are solely responsible for any content that you post on the QuoteClub website and that you will not post any content that is defamatory, harmful, or infringing.
- Intellectual Property Rights QuoteClub respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask that our users do the same. You acknowledge and agree that all content on the QuoteClub website, including but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, and software, is the property of QuoteClub and/or its content providers, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The QuoteClub website and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. QuoteClub makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content provided on the website, or about the availability or reliability of the website.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall QuoteClub or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use the QuoteClub website or its content.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold QuoteClub and its affiliates harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the QuoteClub website, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Modification of Terms QuoteClub reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on the QuoteClub website. Your continued use of the QuoteClub website after any such modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms of Service.
- Termination QuoteClub reserves the right to terminate your access to the QuoteClub website at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice.
- Governing Law These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions.
- Entire Agreement These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and QuoteClub regarding your use of the QuoteClub website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between the parties.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.